Obstetrician Perth and Gynaecologist
Obstetrician and gynaecologist at:
- SJOG Mt Lawley Hospital
- SJOG Subiaco Hospital
- King Edward Memorial Hospital
Head of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at SJOG Mt Lawley Hospital
Deputy Chair of the Medical Advising Committee
OBSTETRICIAN PERTH | GYNAECOLOGIST PERTH
I have worked or trained in O&G in England, Scotland, New Zealand, and Australia. The medical systems are similar, but every country or region has its own approach, and I am grateful to have learned from mentors and colleagues across continents.
Within obstetrics and gynaecology, I consider myself very much a generalist. With the exception of colposcopy, I offer a wide range of services in antenatal care and obstetrics and the general gynaecology services:
- Investigative and operative gynaecology for the management of:
- menstrual disorders
- heavy and painful periods
- irregular bleeding, Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- ovarian cysts
- endometriosis and pelvic pain
- prolapse and incontinence
- primary investigation of sub-fertility
- Laparoscopic treatment of endometriosis and ovarian cysts
- Laparoscopic and vaginal hysterectomy
- Vaginal prolapse repair, and TVT sling
My rooms and main private practice are in St John of God Mt Lawley Hospital and this is where the majority of my work happens.
I also deliver at St John of God Subiaco Hospital and King Edward Memorial Hospital.
I prioritise St John of God Mt Lawley as the maternity hospital for most of my patients unless:
- Osborne Park Hospital patients come to see me as a public patient in my rooms to then have surgery in Osborne Park Hospital
- High-risk patients who will deliver at KEMH if it is not possible to deliver at Mt Lawley
Get in touch
My practice is located at SJOG Mt Lawley Hospital.